Sunday 25 October 2015

Siva Introduces Himself

I am Siva Okojie. I am happy I m here. I am me, I am you, I a we, I m anybody and I am us. I am a character in the drama of life around the Sahara Africa. My mission is to help anti corruption agencies and the police who want to improve on ways to get the problems of corruption and financial crimes resolved. My experience helps people who want to enjoy reading a detective and hard boiled mystery get an exciting, chilling experience. My account enjoys special benefits, it being endorsed by literary legends including icons to be mentioned later on. I am going to help men and women understand the significance and benefits of social re-engineering and thought revolution to our society through accurate and entertaining fictional accounts of major strategies and innovations expressed from a detective's perspective. Learn more...
Print Edition: http://www.amazon.com/Daggers-Teacup-Sons-Eagle-Volume/dp/1511944013
Kindle Edition:http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B010I5GSI4?ie=UTF8&redirectFromSS=1&pc_redir=T1&noEncodingTag=1&fp=1

No comments:

Post a Comment